Visa to Singapore
You must present yourself for immigration clearance at your point of entry into Singapore. You must satisfy the following basic requirements before you can be considered for entry:
• A passport that is valid for at least six months
• Sufficient funds for the length of your intended stay
• A submitted Electronic Arrival Card
• A valid Singapore visa (to check whether you need a visa, see Visa Requirements)
• A confirmed onward or return ticket (where applicable)
• Evidence that you can enter your next destination (for example, a visa)
• A Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
For more information on visa requirements and the Visa Free Transit Facility, please check with the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority or the Singapore Overseas Mission closest to you. The period of stay granted will be shown on the visit pass endorsement in your passport.
It is advised that participants who require entry visa to contact the local travel agent, or apply for their visa at least 30 days before the conference.
Check out more information: https://www.mfa.gov.sg/Services/Visitors/Visa-Information
Please note ICBSP is not authorized to assist with the VISA process
beyond providing the Notification of Acceptance
Letter and Invitation Letter (after
registration) issued by the ICBSP Committee Board.
Should your application be denied, ICBSP cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICBSP engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.